Ready to use your first, or tenth, wellness card? We couldn't be more excited to partner with you on this journey toward optimal health!
For the most accurate results, test immediately after you wake up - before you eat, drink or exercise. If you've done any of these things, please test tomorrow.
To get the perfect amount of pee on the test card we recommend a cup. Internal studies have shown cup use prevented 95% of failures. You can also pee directly on the card and get accurate results if you follow the instructions carefully.
Dipping the Card
- Dip the test card vertically, just past the three white squares, but do not go over the six rectangular windows.
- Dip for only 1 second. Count in your head "one one thousand" then pull out.
Peeing On the Card
- Pee on the three white squares and several rows of colored squares below.
- Pee on the card for 4-6 seconds. Count in your head "one one thousand, two one thousand," etc. and stop at 5 one thousand.
Scanning the Card
- After peeing on or dipping the card, shake or tap the card to remove any droplets on the windows or colored squared.
- Set the card down on its wrapper.
- Start in-app timer for 3.5 minutes, when it ends scan the card.
The above instructions are also available for review in the Vessel app along with helpful videos!
Looking for tips on getting the perfect wellness card scan? Check out our Tips for Scanning Your Wellness Card article!